Friday, September 16, 2005

Books to Bring

As this year's LARP is set well before modern nights, I don't belive having the 3rd edition books on hand for reference is a good idea. I'll be bringing my Dark Ages books as they have more relevence. I understand that it won't be a perfect match, but its as close as we have in print. I'll bring the following books:

Dark Ages: Vampire
Dark Ages: Inquisitor
Dark Ages: Werewolf
Dark Ages: Players Guide to the Low Clans
Dark Ages: Players Guide to the High Clans
Dark Ages: Vampire Storytellers Companion

I doubt Inquisitor will be useful, but who knows? If someone would bring Dark Ages: Mage, that would be great as I do not own it.

1 Comments:

Blogger DJ Feng Shui said...

Yeah, none of those books are TRULY in the timeframe of the LARP, but are the best indications, in print, on the structure and identity of the clans, ect. that were around in non-modern nights. But if you are saying that Inquisitor would be useless, then I'll leave that at home.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home