Saturday, October 15, 2011

Archon 2011 Wrap-Up

I had a good time this year. I played the Duke of Wellington, you know, the guy that defeated Napoleon at Waterloo. I was the highest ranking English PC and the de-facto lead negotiator. I negotiated away British Columbia to the Americans in return for cash for the crown, Russian pressure on Japan and a little slice of the pie for my estate. Too bad I never got to cash in. Riots consumed London and I was assassinated by a jockey. Never trust the Russians.

I did win a nice prize for "Best Aristocrat", a book, The Long, Cold Walk to Mars and a nice print of some pirates talking about what appears to be a spyglass. I guess my sweet mutton-chops, prop cigar and older gentleman slow manner of speaking won the judges over.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FENG SHUI...see right away...it REAKS.
If you do sports or contact of any nature, that isn't the name to post.
This is a RED FLAG IMMEDIATELY which makes you look like AMATEURS.
And so LOUISIANA?
And UGGS?
And LA with CONDOLEEZA RICE?
And your HO is SCHAR...169?
By now a million of you know that there is a movie called
" KANSAS KINGS" and they made the deals before you.
What are " FREANDS" for?
Ask " JENNY_O".

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home